A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|User token||token|| This cookie is essential for our site to: |
• Enable log into secure areas of our website
• Recognise you when you return to our site.
|"Token" cookie stores the user info for system to recognize the user which will be valid for 1 year if the user checks "remember me" box. Otherwise we delete the token as soon as user closes the browser.|
|Google Analytics|| _ga |
| To: |
• Distinguish unique users;
• Throttle the request rate;
• Remember the number and time of previous visits;
• Remember traffic source information;
• Determine the start and end of a session;
• Remember the value of visitor-level custom variables.
• These help us measure and improve the performance of our site.
| Google stores the information collected on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. |
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
These cookies expire between 10 minutes and 2 years after they are set.
For more information visit Google Analytics.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.